Quick and simple, baked fritters with healthy sweet potato and spelt flour. For a sweet meal or a snack without sugar, not only for the little ones.
I love fritters and pancakes, especially sweet ones - they are served in our babies menu almost every day. Mainly for breakfast or dinner, sometimes also in the form of snacks. Fritters are also great for take out or trip. These fritters are easy to make, delicious and filling. In addition, they have a beautiful color :-)
6m +, but not as first meals (see what to serve on BLW's first meals).
Ingredients for sweet potato baked fritters:
- 2 eggs
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large ripe banana (the more ripe the sweeter the fritters will be)
( 230 g)
- 1 medium apple
- 60 g of spelt flour (about 1/2 cup)
- coconut oil or clarified butter to cover the baking paper
Recipe for baked fritters with sweet potato:
- Blend eggs and banana. Pour the mass into a deeper dish.
- Peel the sweet potato and grate on a small holes of a grater into a dish.
- Peel the apple, remove the seed nests, grate on the small holes of a grater into the dish. Mix the ingredients.
- Sift flour in portions into a dish and mix.
- Prepare two baking trays (one will probably be not enough, unless you use fewer ingredients). Put baking paper on the baking tray and cover it with coconut oil or butter. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, best with hot air circulation.
- Form fritters on a baking tray.
1 very large spoon = 1 fritter - you get about 18 fritters.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe in Polish language: BLW Placki z batata z orkiszem