Avocado and garlic spread
Another after the yolk and olive oil spread, simple recipe for bread spread. The neutral flavor of avocado and fresh garlic are a yummy combination! I can eat this spread every day (for example, instead of butter), and I have to say that some time ago I hated fresh garlic. My baby also likes this spread and can eat it even alone :-) This spread is a natural antibiotic and a wealth of healthy fats in one.
Ingredients for avocado and garlic spread:
- 1 avocado of medium size (200 g)
- 1 clove of garlic of medium size
Recipe for avocado and garlic spread:
- Wash the avocado, then cut it in half. Take out the stone (note - we do not throw the stone) and peel the fruit from the skin. In a bowl or other deeper dish, crush the avocado with a fork to obtain a smooth mass.
- Peel the garlic and chop it very finely. Add chopped garlic to the avocado and mix thoroughly.
- If you do not eat everything right away - put a stone of avocado in the dish with the spread to keep its green color. Cover the dish and store in a refrigerator.